Job vacancy: Surveyor
- London, England
- £competitive depending on experience
- Full time
Position in organisation: Surveyor / Area Manager – Residential
Reports to: Commercial Director
Area: South East
A technical surveying role with new business and account management opportunities.
The main focus is to respond to new project opportunities, designing schemes and estimating in the south east area.
The role will require technical assessment of domestic building damage and soil conditions, to prepare suitable Geobear ground stabilisation schemes. Clear guidance and communications with customers / clients will be essential, as will the provision of a high quality service through to project delivery.
– 3 years+ working in the buildings sector, with a focus on domestic / residential
– relevant qualification in the construction sector (OND / HND / Degree etc)
– knowledge of subsidence problems in the residential sector
– experience in customer facing roles / customer focus
– excellent communications skills
– experience in data input and computer systems
– basic understanding of soil mechanics / geotechnics
– a positive and interactive team player
– proactive and target driven approach
– full driving licence
– experience resolving / managing subsidence projects or claims
– knowledge of site investigation interpretation
– new business / account management experience
– knowledge of the insurance / loss adjuster sector
To apply for this position, in the first instance please email your CV to [email protected] quoting ‘Surveyor’ in the subject bar.