To apply for this position, in the first instance, please email your CV to [email protected]
Head of Social Housing
We help councils, housing associations and other social housing organisations in finding rapid solutions to foundation and slab problems, and avoid relocation costs of tenants encountered with alternative solutions.This role leads the profitable revenue growth of the Social Housing sector.
Key tasks include:
- Hunting new business exclusively from the social housing sector.
- Proactively educating the social housing sector in the benefits of using Geopolymer resin injection as an alternative solution to traditional methods.
- Leveraging existing relationships in the sector to increase the number of opportunities.
- Developing new relationships and winning opportunities.
- Proactively managing and reporting on client relationships.
- Qualified engineer or surveyor, or other construction related degree
- Educated to degree level.
- A track record of proactive selling in social housing sector
- A track record of successful technical B2B sales in the construction / building industry.
- IT skills across multiple platforms – Salesforce / Google Suite/MS Office
- Ideally coming from a background with experience of working with the social housing sector and their consultants.
- Good knowledge of subsidence causes and potential solutions.
- Demonstrable history of substantially growing a new sector.
- Has good contacts in the social housing industry and a good reputation within.
- Knowledge of commercial contracts is desirable.
- – Growth of the social housing sector through proactive personal sales
- – Proactive development of new accounts
- – Growing the existing accounts