Customer Service Agent
Hours: Monday – Friday shifts between 9am – 5pm
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Location: Colin Sanders Innovation Centre, Mewburn Road, Banbury, OX16 9PA
Brief Overview of Geobear
Geobear is a specialist ground engineering contractor providing rapid, long-lasting solutions to problems of sinking and settling foundations, slabs and infrastructure. We improve and strengthen soils and infill using expanding geopolymers. We are a worldwide organisation and have been working in the UK for over 35 years.
Geobear are looking for:
While we don’t ask for formal qualifications we are interested to hear from you if you have experience in a customer facing role and administration, where you have had to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Utilisation of a CRM system
- Problem solving
- Proactively supporting a busy sales team
- A drive to push the business forward and communicate ideas to management
- Strong IT skills
- Able to produce formal letters
- Excellent organisation skills and a self starter
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team, showing respect and support of all Geobear personnel at all times.
- Willing and able to learn quickly
- Assist in growing the insurance market
- Adhere to SLA/Customer Service Standards
- Professional and reliable
There will be Ad Hoc activities that will need to be carried out as and when.
What we don’t expect:
We don’t expect you to know everything about ground engineering, however we do expect you to be an independent thinker and be hard working.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]